Wednesday, January 26, 2005

last five day in my life

I got install my new component in my PC; like DDRAM 512, MSI Mainboard and AMD Suprom, 1.8 Gig. You can imagine how much i spend to get this things.. i didn't want to mention it. just calculate urself... With a very kind of my roommate ,Zul he did the instalation for me( he used to be a technical support for this area..). then my Pc live again after 5 month. Yay!
I ride my bike to my destination, Lenggeng, Negri Sembilan.. I arrived at kampung at 9:30 p.m. It was a traffic near the junction to Nilai that night. Not a very surprise to me because the best moment to run out from KL was that night.. A lots of car, Lorry, and some of group 'mat motor' ride together.
Hari Raya Haji.. The only part that i felt like Hari Raya was a pray that evening.. itupun tak sempat gi,sebab kitorang lambat gerak. Tehehehe.. Most of my relative didnt wear a baju melayu, make that sense of festival was not really hapening.. Most of my relative didnt going back to Lenggeng, including my cousin Angah. He were acting so busy and this hari raya also didnt make it..so the conclusioin is, the festival not really celebrate much..really dissapointed...
My assignment not yet finish. i feel teribble right now. Remember about the assignment like see a ghost to me. Masyallah...

No comments: