Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Shift my Future

Its been a while im not frequently to visit here. For all who notice bout my resignation last week, known im currently not have a really had a chance to stick to the internet connection. Now I'm working at Kuala Lumpur. For the first time, I woke up in da early morning, by 545 a.m, seeing my housemate still surfing in da their dream. Almost my routine, had change obviously. i left my house withot saw a sun light. Only my motorbicyle front light guide to my destination. But one things I know that, there is some good thing come out after this. Im a trying harder to be punctual.. Late means that there is a Red print at your punch card, and you will know what will happen then. This is not a private sector anymore. No more honeymoon time. I left it a side...
So do my studying. I hope no a problem come out deal with my lecturer class. Yes, my master-ji always give me a easy time. But i still not to take this advantages to let him down. Adios

3 comments:

hafizulidham said...

susah2 pun hari sabtu cuti jugak.. balik awal lagi tu.. keje rilek memanjang.. ape nak kisah sangat bangun awal pagi, ok lah tu.. sihat dan menyegarkan. kalau ade pelancong mat saleh yang cun2 kat sana.. kim salam kat diorang ekk.. good luck dude..!

Anonymous said...

patutlah dah lama x nampak online. =) takpe, utk permulaan mmg macam susah nak biasakan diri, tapi lama-lama Insya Allah okay, alah bisa tegal biasa...semoga sentiasa bersemangat..(entah knp baca entri ni,teringat iklan nescafe plak : hari yang indah bermula dgn nescafe. ehehe)..

\ zuril \

Fared Raihan Ahmad said...

trimas kasih kengkawan yg sentiasa memberi sokongan dan dorongan... tanpa korang, hidupku tak bermakna.. huii ayat...

akakaka