Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Mukadimah

Assalamualaikum This is my first time add some word in here. This space give an another option express my feeling, thought and opinion beside my old school style, drawing..
Aku ada blog siut.. wakakakaka
Encourage by close friend, mIe who is the person be the founder of Geng Jurnal comunity.. the community seems grow bigger and bigger. We can see it on annual gathering this week. Oh, man im not gonna join they all..and also my ex office mate wedding, Bad. I have to attend my cousin wedding at Kedah.
Miss some wedding ceremony of my friend. For example, mansor wedding. Aduh, kiciwa takdapat poie..poie melako lak tu. Takpo lah, takdo rozki den nampak gayo eh..




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

takpo takpo.....kawen den sok-sok...ekau wajib datang....den kasik jawatan ponting...ketuo dept basuh pinggan.....kekekekeke

-org kampong ekau-